We have already received well over 150 registrations for next year’s Forest Industry Safety Summit series being held in Rotorua and Melbourne in March 2017. This is shaping up to be another big turnout from the industry on both sides of the Tasman.
2 for 1 Discount – Book BEFORE 20 Dec 2016
Thanks to great industry support, led by principal event partners McFall Fuel and VicForests, a special on-line 2 for 1 registration offer is available for a limited time. To take advantage of this offer, go to www.forestsafety.events or call (+64) 7 921 1384.
“The last Safety Summit in 2015 attracted over 500 forestry representatives and we are very excited about the new programme for 2017,” says Forest Industry Engineering Association manager, Gordon Thomson.
“The forest industry has developed major new safety improvements in both culture in the workplace and technologies to reduce harm on the forest floor,” adds Gordon.
What’s Being Covered?
- Leadership and safety culture case studies
- Moral and legal obligations in practice
- The importance of CEOs walking the talk
- “Ten Years On” – Experiences from Forest Safety Council veterans in British Columbia
- “Primary Industries Safety Leadership – You don’t have to be big to make a difference”
- Innovations in Steep Slope Harvesting – Leadership from Contractors
- Chainshot – A technology paradigm shift coming soon
- Health and safety initiatives around forestry and wood transport operations
- International forest safety experiences, case study and best practices models
Don’t miss out on this skills and technology update. Earlybird savings only available if you register by 20 December 2016 – less than a week to take advantage of the savings.