The SECOND edition of a full colour map combining the wood processing and manufacturing operations of BOTH New Zealand and Australia is now available. Key Features:
- This new industry resource updated the SOLD OUT 2014 issue.
- Features over 60 major updates to mill locations, ownership and production.
- 173 wood processing operations listed including 74 sawmills, all fibreboard, particleboard, plywood, pulp & paper, veneer/LVL/CLT, paperboard and chip export operations along with major wood manufacturing operations.
- Now the most up-to-date industry reference providing an essential mapping resource for New Zealand and Australian wood products companies.
- Actual size is 980mm wide by 680mm tall.
- Available to purchase as flat laminated maps or folded maps.
Further details are listed on the website.
(Visited 307 times, 1 visits today)