FIEA STORE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This online store is run by FIEA, a division of Innovatek Ltd. Innovatek Ltd is a New Zealand owned business registered in New Zealand (GST 7656 1443). Our registered office is: Building X91, Sala Street, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand. Innovatek Ltd is also registered as a business in Australia (ABN: 49 266 937 359).
If there are issues with ordering online please contact us on (+64) 7 921 1382 and our customer support team will be able to help. We aim to provide the best service as possible for our customers.
Please note all purchases are subject to the following conditions:
- To confirm orders, full payment is required prior to the products being dispatched. All discounts require payment at time of order.
- The name that will appear on your statement will be Innovatek Ltd. Orders from this website are purchased from Innovatek Ltd.
- We use the etouches system to facilitate purchases on this website. All transactions are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology, the industry standard in e-commerce transaction security. Encryption scrambles the information transmitted across the Internet, including your credit card number, name and address. SSL also verifies the identity of the server and confirms that the original message arrives safely at its destination.
- For goods purchased online via our New Zealand store, all transactions will be billed in New Zealand dollars and all prices exclude GST (15%). A credit card fee of 2.5% will also apply to credit card transactions.
- For goods purchased online via our Australian store, all transactions will be billed in Australian dollars and all prices exclude GST (10%). A credit card fee of 2.2% will also apply to credit card transactions.
Supply of Goods & Services
- After an order is made, the customer will receive an email confirming we have received the order. If an email is not received within one hour, please contact our office to resolve any possible issues.
- Please note that an order cannot be modified once submitted and dispatched by our staff.
- A receipt/tax invoice will be issued once payment and order details are verified by our staff – this will normally be within two working days.
- Where possible, orders should be dispatched from our offices within two working days.
- Innovatek reserves the right to cancel the order if there are issues that affect the ability to deliver the product.
- We cannot accept orders in a language other than English.
Shipping and Delivery
- We deliver worldwide.
- Please allow up to 30 days to receive the order.
- Shipping rates differ depending on whether the sending address is in New Zealand, Australia or other international destinations.
- These rates are outlined and selected during order process.
- Please ensure that the correct shipping rate is selected as the order cannot be sent until the correct amount is paid for.
- Depending on the destination country, the customer may need to pay overseas customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees that may be imposed. The local customs office in each country should be able to provide more information on taxes, duties and customs regulations if contacted directly.
- All orders are final once an order have been made and the product dispatched from our offices. There are no refunds or exchanges for customers who change their minds.
- Refunds or exchanges are, however, available if the product is delivered damaged, faulty or not as ordered. Customers have 30 days from purchase to contact us and provide details on the damage, fault or incorrect order and must also include a copy of the original receipt (or other proof of purchase), name, phone number and address.
- If an item is faulty or different from what was ordered, we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time.
- Refunds will be based on the purchase price excluding delivery charges and will be refunded using the original payment method once the case is reviewed and approved.
- To return a product, once you have contacted us about the issue you should carefully package it up, include a note with your details and a copy of your receipt attached, include the correct postage and send it to: FIEA, Building X91, Sala Street, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand.
We are committed to providing you with the best customer experience we can.
Liability & Disclaimer
- Products and services provided by Innovatek are, to the best of our knowledge, correct as per date of printing and are to be used as a general guide only.
- Innovatek does not accept liability for loss or damages sustained by the customers’ use of the good or service. While we take all reasonable care in the development of products to ensure the information is correct and accurate as at printing, there may be some cases where the data is not 100% correct and the customer is expected to do their own due diligence before acting on any information.
At Innovatek, we have a commitment to maintaining privacy and the responsible use of information supplied to us through orders. Innovatek is the sole owner of the information collected from this website or from other forms of data capture. Please note that we will collect and store customer information for the purposes of enabling us to:
- process and complete the order;
- assist with administrative and planning purposes;
- plan and develop new products;
- use in future promotions; and
- allow the compilation and analysis of statistics relevant to purchases.